Scientex conference is expert in organizing conferences, meetings, seminars and workshops with the creative and peerless speakers throughout the planet providing you and your organization with a broad range of networking prospects to globalize your research and make your peculiar identity.
With the successful journey of Gynecology 2023, Scientex Conferences invites all the participants from all over the world to attend the “4th International Webinar on Gynecology and Obstetrics scheduled during November 18-19, 2024 focused on the theme "Current Progress and Future Perspectives in Gynecology and Obstetrics". Attendees had the opportunity to receive an e-certificate of attendance. Join this intimate forum to create meaningful partnerships with 100+ Gynecology experts.
Webinar Scientific Sessions
- Gynecology and Obstetrics...
- Menstrual cycle and Ovulation...
- Gynecologic Oncology...
- Paediatric and Adolescent Gyne...
- Pregnancy and Perinatology...
- Pathophysiology of Pregnancy...
- Evaluation of Breast...
- Aesthetics Gynecology ...
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nurs...
- Gynecology Pathology...
- Maternal Fetal Health...
- Gynecological Disorders...
- Gynecological Surgery...
- Preterm Birth and Prevention...
- Spontaneous Abortion and Misca...
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases...
- Assisted Reproductive Treatmen...
- Reproductive Endocrinology and...
- Family Planning...
- Nursing and Women’s Healthca...
- Latest Advancement in treatmen...
What will be discussed?
These are the most interesting topics we gonna discuss in this virtual event.
- Cervical Cerclage
- complications of HIV
- Consumptive Coagulopathy
- Emergency Caesarean
- Family Planning
- Female Pelvic Medicine
- Feto-Maternal Outcome
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Neonatal Infection
- Pelvic Medicine
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Reproductive Toxicology
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Ultrasound Scan
- Urinary Incontinence
Why you must attend?
The platform featuring nationally recognized clinical experts, researchers, and government officials in the field of Gynecology and Obstetrics to provide clinicians with the most up-to-date evidence-based treatments for their patients. Attendees will be fetched with the following benefits, Reach the wider audience, meet skilled specialists and influencers face to face, Networking Opportunities, grow your skilled Network, New Tips & ways, Hear regarding the most recent analysis.
- Get an opportunity to meet renowned scholars
- Chances to Interact, & Forge Powerful Professional Relationships
- Access to All Sessions Online
- E-Handbook kit
- E-Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
- Online publication of Abstract and Biography on our website
- 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference
Guidelines for Joining Webinar:
• After register for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite link with personalized user ID one day before the event for webinar access.
• Follow the steps provided in prior, for preventing any technical issues on day of the event.
• Please join the webinar 15 minutes early to eliminate the last-minute hassle.
• Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running the specific application.
• For audio/video clarification, it is always better to attach an external device.
• Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
• Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss, should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
Guidelines For Presenters:
- Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 15 minutes to allow for introduction and for 5 minutes Q&A session at the end of your talk.
- In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
- The webinar must be organized in English, if you are not comfortable in presenting your presentation in English, you shall join with any of your colleagues as a translator and there won't be any registration fee for the translator. If you are not interested in bringing any translator with you, there is another option you can make a Poster Presentation.
- The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format.
Who can attend?
- Gynecologist and Directors
- Obstetrician and Academicians
- Endoscopic surgeon
- Health care Professionals
- Industrial Experts
- Student Unions
- Open learning Specialists
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Various Societies and their members
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- Students from Academia in the research of Gynecology